Pokemon Prismatic Moon is a recreation by the infamous hacker group Buffet Salt, of the Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM, called after Necrozma’s signature attack. Buffet Salt launched the game for the Citra 3DS Emulator on July 25, 2018. The game includes all of the features you’d expect from a hacked version, like improved trainers and the ability to catch any Pokemon you choose. In the game, the Pokemon’s stats are also balanced, resulting in more even and challenging encounters.
Read more about Pokemon Prismatic Moon below, or jump straight down to your Pokemon Prismatic Moon 3DS Citra ROM download link.
- Pokemon Prismatic Moon Story
- Pokemon Prismatic Moon ROM Hack features
- How to Play Pokemon Prismatic Moon
Pokemon Prismatic Moon Story
The player character is an eleven-year-old who is accompanying their mother to Melemele Island in Alola. The player will confront two opponents along their adventure. The first is Hau, a nice young man who will be their companion throughout the game. Gladion, Lusamine’s estranged son, is the second. They will confront challenges in Alola, including battles with powerful Pokémon called Totem Pokémon.
They also encounter numerous groups, including the malevolent Team Skull, led by Guzma; the more charitable Aether Foundation, led by a woman named Lusamine; and the Ultra Recon Squad, who hails from the Ultra Megalopolis realm. Two legendary Pokémon are at the center of the story. Nebby, a Cosmog who evolves into a Lunala, and Necrozma, who tries to steal Alola’s light, are two of them.
Game Features of Pokemon Prismatic Moon ROM Hack
Although there are over 800 Pokémon, they are distributed throughout Alola in their different biomes. Prismatic Moon offers a few unique team-building options, such as obtainable early Ice-Types and access to low-level Mythical Pokémon through the USUM’s Island Scan feature – both of which are a little buggy but offer a wide range of teambuilding possibilities!
In addition, any Legendary Pokémon that were formerly version-exclusive are now found in both versions of the game near the Ultra Wormhole (excluding the Cosmog line, which will evolve into the cover Legendary of the opposite version instead).
It’s worth noting that Pokémon caught in this edition aren’t eligible for online play. However, if they don’t learn any egg moves that they didn’t have when they hatched, their progeny will be. We don’t recommend going online while using the hack. Transferring Pokémon bred in the hack to Pokémon Bank should function, but do it at your own risk.
You can play Pokemon Prismatic Moon in two versions: rebalanced and standard. The Standard version keeps all of the ROM hack’s quality-of-life improvements while omitting the moveset changes and stat rebalance from the Rebalanced version. If you have the Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM, the ROM for Citra in Pokemon Prismatic Moon will astound you.
In the Rebalanced Version of Pokemon Prismatic Moon, the hacker group modified numerous Pokémon stats, types, abilities, and movesets, making many weaker Pokémon more powerful. Some of the new additions are as follows:
- Go faster, Alola! The speed ratings of Tsareena, Vikavolt, Decidueye, and other characters have been considerably enhanced.
- Shell Smash has been brought back to Kommo-o, but this time it is playable!
- Golisopod now has Shell Armor as a secondary ability. and it learns Razor Shell after it evolves rather than before.
- Ariados’ signature move, Toxic Thread, now immensely decreases a foe’s Speed, Special Defense, and Defense while also badly poisoning them!
- The base strength of Water Pulse has been boosted to 80, giving Ice-Types more type coverage and boosting Mega Launcher power.
The Rebalanced edition includes five new TMs, all of which have a significant impact on the game:
- Thanks to TM59, you can teach Sucker Punch to a wide range of Pokémon, including those from subsequent generations who missed out on the move tutor.
- Any Pokémon that can learn Focus Blast can now learn Aura Sphere.
- Thanks to TM67, several Pokémon can now learn Rock Climb, which is also a Rock-type move. Tough Claws and Sheer Force work wonders together!
- Using TM79, you may now teach any Ice-type Freeze Dry with 95 basic power.
- TM100 revives the legendary Curse TM from Pokémon Gold and Silver, and it works with any Pokémon that can learn TMs, just like the original!
- Finally, the rebalanced version includes many of the movepool enhancements from Pokémon Shield and Sword (including those made through Pokémon Home)!
Ultra Difficulty Changes
- The hacker group overhauled Photonic Sun’s intricacy, with new tools for both the player and their opponents.
- Unlike in the original games, most trainers will have many Pokémon!
- Ace Trainers, Rising Stars, and Veterans will be not like the other regular trainers. As a result, expect them to fight back.
- Important personalities will fill full six-person teams eventually (but not immediately!). Items, helpful natures, and bespoke EV spreads will likewise be fully withheld.
- Totem Pokémon now have new stronger auras, allies, and strategies!
- Due to early access to Ability Capsules, players can change their Pokémon’s powers at any time.
- In-game transactions now include more useful things and stronger Pokémon right when you need them.
- Without needing to grind, it is possible to EV train Pokémon! The Thrifty Megamart offers EV lowering berries at a reduced price.
- All TMs are available before beating the Elite Four! The post-game TMs are quite expensive, but you can get them at Tapu Village if you need them sooner.
How to Play
You can play this game on a PC or a Nintendo 3DS. Over 800 Pokémon, as well as new forms, are available to encounter and battle. Defeat all of the legendary Kahunas and build a name for yourself among the Alola region’s beautiful and thrilling islands. Discover the Legendary Pokémon Lunala’s new Z-Moves, as well as their unknown connections to the Legendary Pokémon Necrozma. Then go to Ultra Wormholes to learn about the homeworld of the Ultra Beasts. Explore Ultra Megalopolis, a dark land where Necrozma has taken away the light, and meet all the legendary pokemon.
On the other hand, the Alola region offers new activities and landscapes to explore with the help of your supercharged Rotom Dex. You’ll need all the support you can get to stop Giovanni, Ghetsis, and the rest of Team Rainbow Rocket from taking over the Alola region!
Download Pokemon Prismatic Moon 3DS ROM for Citra
Pokemon Prismatic Moon (Pokemon Ultra Moon Hack) is a product by a group of ROM hackers called Buffel Saft, a game based on the prototype of Pokemon Ultra Moon but has been revised with many unique features for players. This game includes all you need in a hacked version.