Pokemon Ultra Moon Rom Update 1.2 for Citra 3DS Emulator. Pokémon Ultra Moon is an immersive genre game and is part of the seventh generation of the popular Pokémon series. First released on November 17, 2017, by Nintendo exclusively for 3DS consoles. This is also an enhanced version of the previous game, Pokémon Moon, in addition to a parallel version released on the same day as Pokémon Ultra Sun and a combined version of the two above. Shortly after its launch, the game received positive reviews from critics and captured the sympathy of the majority of fans, the most evident proof that the score was admirable from the prestigious magazines. Credit and sales are huge.
Today is your fortunate day if you’ve been intrigued about Pokemon Ultra Moon – 3DS Roms For Citra. Game Freak created the immersive genre RPG video game, which was published by both The Pokemon Company and Nintendo (for Nintendo 3DS). If you loved Pokemon Moon, you’ll probably enjoy Pokemon Ultra Moon as well. Both Pokemon Ultra Moon and its loving counterpart Pokemon Ultra Sun are part of the legendary Pokemon series’ seventh generation.
Read all about the game, or jump down straight to your Pokemon Ultra Moon 3DS Citra ROM download link.
- Pokemon Ultra Moon Story
- Game Features of Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Pokemon Ultra Moon – How to Play
Pokemon Ultra Moon Story
This Pokemon journey takes place in Alola, a Hawaiian-inspired tropical paradise. The player controls a young man from the Kanto region who is visiting Alola with his mother in the hopes of settling on Melemele Island. Adventures through the islands, as well as encounters with Pokémon and Skull minions, are all part of the game. In essence, the plot is very similar to that of Pokemon Moon and Sun. However, the time reality in Pokemon Ultra Moon is inverted. So, if you’re playing Pokemon Ultra Moon in the afternoon, the game is actually in the morning.
Our cheerful 11-year-old Kanto region resident and his mother ultimately make their way to Melemele Island, where he meets Lillie, an island native. He assists Lillie in rescuing her Cosmog pal Nebby from enraged Spearows. Nebby will play a bigger part as the game progresses, but we’ll get to that later. In exchange for the player’s assistance, Lillie becomes a vital ally in the player’s trip through Alola. After the player acquires their starter Pokemon from Professor Kukui, the real fun begins. The player, as always, has rivals: Hau, our gamer’s constant friend, and Gladion, Lusamine’s estranged son.
They take tackle Alola’s customary island challenges as a team. The group must combat formidable Totem Pokemon at the end of each trial. The player and his companions also come across three other groups: Guzma’s malevolent Team Skull, Lusamine’s far less sinister Aether Foundation, and the Ultra Recon Squad. Surprisingly, the Ultra Recon Squad hails from another plane of existence. Their dimension, The Ultra Metropolis, has been robbed of its light by the legendary Necrozma. The tale centers around the legendary Pokemon’s attempts to seize Alola’s light for the most part.
Game Features of Pokemon Ultra Moon
Even though the storyline for the Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM is essentially the same, it isn’t missing in any manner. If the reviews are any indication, it’s well worth the hype. Many Pokemon now can learn new moves and even enhance their movesets. Another addition to Ultra Sun’s gameplay is that players can now trigger location-based evolutions the first time they visit Ula’Ula Island. In addition, Necrozma’s capture rate has significantly boosted. The catch rate of the Prism Pokemon increased from 3 to 255. Here are some more fascinating aspects of the Ultra Moon 3DS game:
- The Rotom Pokedex may grow fond of its owner and, as a result, form a connection. If your Rotom Pokedex likes you well enough, it will eventually give you a nickname.
- The Rotom Pokedex will unlock the ability to receive boosting goods comparable to O-Powers through the Roto Loto when its link with the player grows stronger, as well as the ability to use Z-moves many times during combat.
- It even provides gameplay advice, such as reminding the user to save now and again or demonstrating how to use specific game features.
Additions to the Pokemon and Pokedex
- For Ultra Sun and Moon, five new Pokemon were introduced: Zeraora, as well as new Ultra Beasts Blacephalon, Stakataka, Naganadel, and Poiple. This raises the total known to 807, up from 802 previously.
- A total of 101 new Pokemon were added to the Alola Pokedex, bringing the total to 403 entries. New forms for various Pokemon were also unveiled, including Partner Cap Pikachu, an event-exclusive Dusk Form Lycanroc, and, last but not least, Necrozma’s Dusk Mane, Dawn Wings, and Ultra forms.
- You can use brand new signature moves and Z-moves. Let’s Snuggle Forever (Mimikyu), Splintered Stormshards (Lyranroc), Clangorous Soulblaze (Komm-o), Searing Sunraze Smash (Solgaleo, Dusk Mane Necrozma), Light That Burns the Sky (Ultra Necrozma), and Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom (Ultra Necrozma) are among the New Z-moves (Lunala, Dawn Wings Necrozma). Plasma Fists, Mind Blown, and Photon Geyser are some of the new signature moves.
Minigames and new activities
- The player can now collect Totem Stickers throughout Alola. This permits you to obtain a Totem-sized Pokemon.
- From Big Wave Beach on Melemele Island, Poni Beach on Poni Island, Heahea Beach on Akala Island, and Ula’ula Beach on Ula’Ula Island, you may access the new Poke Ride and minigame Mantine Surf. Players can also earn Battle Points by participating in the minigame.
- There’s also Ultra Warp Ride. Players can travel via Ultra Wormholes and face Ultra Beasts on their planets in this minigame. The players absorb energy, allowing them to travel across space for light years, improving their chances of encountering rare Shiny Pokemon.
How to Play
You can play this game on a 3DS or a PC. Defeat all of the legendary Kahunas and make a name for yourself amid the gorgeous and exciting islands of the Alola region. Discover the new Z-Moves of the Legendary Pokémon Lunala, as well as their undiscovered ties to the Legendary Pokémon Necrozma. Then go to Ultra Wormholes to learn about the Ultra Beasts’ homeworld. Meet all of the legendary pokemon in Ultra Megalopolis, a dark land where Necrozma has taken away the light.
The Alola region, on the other hand, has new activities and sceneries to explore with your supercharged Rotom Dex. To stop Giovanni, Ghetsis, and the rest of Team Rainbow Rocket from taking over the Alola region, you’ll need all the help you can get!
Tips and tricks
Professor Kukui will give you three starter Pokemon to choose from when you first start playing (Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio). Rowlet’s weakness is Fire-Type Pokemon, but once you’ve evolved it, Rowlet becomes reasonably balanced. Litten is the way to go if you want to cause some havoc. Water attacks, however, can injure it because it is a Fire-Type Pokemon. Popplio is a Water-Type Pokemon who is vulnerable to Grass-Type Pokemon. The good news is that if you evolve it to its final form, you’ll have a solid armory of Special Moves to choose from. So make an informed decision.
After you’ve chosen your beginning Pokemon, you might choose to level up your main Pokemon in the Wilds. Remember to level up your other Pokemon as well, or you’ll have a weak link. Consider rotating your Pokemon regularly to keep things balanced.
Download Pokemon Ultra Moon 3DS ROM for Citra
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon work great in Citra. Graphically, the games look amazing with minor graphical issues, but require a decent hardware to achieve higher frame rates. Flaws with Intel GPU’s require some users with this hardware to disable hardware shaders, to avoid crashes at cutscenes. – Pokemon Ultra Moon 3DS ROM Citra Emu Compatibility.