In case you’ve been curious about Pokemon Ultra Sun – 3DS Roms For Citra, today is your lucky day. The immersive genre RPG video game was developed by Game Freak and published by both The Pokemon Company and Nintendo (for Nintendo 3DS). Pokemon Ultra Sun was released on the 17th of November 2017 for the Citra 3DS Emulator. Chances are, if you liked Pokemon Sun, you will probably love Pokemon Ultra Sun. Both Pokemon Ultra Sun and its beloved counterpart Pokemon Ultra Moon belong to the seventh generation of the famed Pokemon series.
As the name would suggest, Pokémon Ultra Sun ROM has some additional features. This Pokemon adventure story is set in Alola, a tropical Hawaii-inspired paradise. The player’s character is a young man from the Kanto region visiting Alola with his mother, seeking to settle on Melemele Island. The gameplay is focused on adventuring through the islands, as well as confronting Pokémon and the Skull minions.
Keep reading to learn some nifty tips and tricks on the game, or just jump down to your download link for Pokemon Ultra Sun 3DS ROM for Citra.
- Pokemon Ultra Sun Story
- Game Features
- How to Play
Pokemon Ultra Sun Story
Essentially, the story is pretty similar to the ones in Pokemon Sun and Moon. However, Pokemon Ultra Sun ROM mirrors real-time, while Pokemon Ultra Moon’s time reality is inverted. So, if you’re playing Pokemon Ultra Moon in the PM, it’s actually AM in the game. Anyways, back to the story.
Our friendly 11-year-old Kanto region resident and his mother eventually settle on Melemele Island, where he meets an island resident named Lillie. He helps Lillie rescue her friend Nebby the Cosmog from angry Spearows. As the game escalates, Nebby will have a more important role, but we’ll get to that later. In return for the player’s help, Lillie becomes the player’s valuable ally as they journey throughout Alola. The real fun begins after the player receives their starter Pokemon from Professor Kukui. As always, the player has rivals: Hau, our gamer’s companion throughout the game, and Gladion, Lusamine’s estranged son.
Together they take on Alola’s traditional island challenges. At the end of every trial, the squad must battle powerful Totem Pokemon. The player and his allies also encounter different groups: the nefarious Team Skull, led by Guzma, the far less sinister Aether Foundation, led by Lusamine, and finally, the Ultra Recon Squad. Interestingly, the Ultra Reckon Squad are from another dimension. Their dimension, The Ultra Metropolis, has fallen victim to the legendary Necrozma, who has stolen its light. In fact, most of the story revolves around the legendary Pokemon’s attempts to seize Alola’s light.
Game Features Pokemon Ultra Sun
Although the storyline for the Pokemon Ultra Sun ROM is pretty much the same, it’s not in any way lacking. If reviews are anything to go by, it’s definitely worth the hype. A lot of Pokemon can now learn new moves and even improve their movesets. Another change in Ultra Sun’s gameplay is that location-based evolutions can now be triggered the first time players visit Ula’Ula Island. On an additional note, Necrozma’s catch rate increased drastically. The Prism Pokemon’s catch rate went from 3 all the way up to 255. Here’s some more exciting Ultra Sun 3DS game features, which include:
Pokemon and Pokedex Additions
- Five new Pokemon were introduced for Ultra Sun and Moon: Zeraora and new Ultra Beasts Naganadel, Poipole, Blacephalon, and Stakataka. This brings the known total from 802 up to 807.
- The Alola Pokedex also received a healthy addition of 101 Pokemon, bumping up the total to 403 entries. Speaking of all things new, new forms were also introduced for several Pokemon, including Partner Cap Pikachu, an event-exclusive Dusk Form Lycanroc, and last but not least, Dusk Mane, Dawn Wings, and Ultra forms for Necrozma.
- The Rotom Pokedex might start liking its owner and, consequently, it can develop an attachment. In fact, if your Rotom Pokedex likes you enough, it will even pick out a nickname for you eventually.
- As its bond with the player grows stronger, the Rotom Pokedex will also unlock the ability to obtain boosting items very similar to O-Powers through the Roto Loto, or to use Z-moves more than once during the battle.
- It even offers gameplay advice, such as reminding the player to save every once in a while, or how to use certain game features.
- New Z-moves and new signature moves were also introduced. The New Z-moves include Let’s Snuggle Forever (Mimikyu), Searing Sunraze Smash (Solgaleo, Dusk Mane Necrozma), Splintered Stormshards (Lyranroc), Clangorous Soulblaze (Komm-o), Light That Burns the Sky (Ultra Necrozma), and Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom (Lunala, Dawn Wings Necrozma). New signature moves include Mind Blown, Plasma Fists, and Photon Geyser.
New Activities and Minigames
- The player can now go around Alola collecting Totem Stickers. This allows them to get a Totem-sized version of a Pokemon.
- You can access the new Poke Ride and minigame Mantine Surf from Big Wave Beach on Melemele Island, Poni Beach on Poni Island, Heahea Beach on Akala Island, Ula’ula Beach on Ula’Ula Island. The minigame is also an alternative way for players to get Battle Points.
- Then there’s Ultra Warp Ride. In this minigame, the players can travel through Ultra Wormholes and face Ultra Beasts in their worlds. The players absorb energy which allows them to travel light-years through space, increasing their chances of encountering rare Shiny Pokemon.
How To Play Pokemon Ultra Sun
When you start playing, Professor Kukui will present you with the choice of three starter Pokemon (Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio). Fire-Type Pokemon are Rowlet’s weakness, but Rowlet becomes fairly balanced by the time you manage to evolve it. If you’re looking to cause some damage, Litten is the way to go. However, since it’s a Fire-Type Pokemon, Water attacks can harm it. Then we have Popplio, a Water-Type Pokemon that is weak to Electric-Type Pokemon. The good news is, if you manage to evolve it into its final form, you’ll have a nice arsenal of Special Moves at your disposal. So choose wisely.
Once you’ve selected your starter Pokemon, you might want to take off into the Wilds to level up your main Pokemon. Don’t forget to level up your other Pokemon, or you’ll end up with a weak link. For balance, consider switching up your Pokemon regularly.
Don’t run away from wild Pokemon early on, as this is a great chance to level up your Pokemon. You can always take your Pokemon to the Pokemon Center afterward to heal.
An even smarter move would be to face off against any Pokemon Trainers as soon as possible. Winning these battles give your Pokemon even more XP points than battling wild Pokemon. So get to it.
So, there you go. Pokemon Ultra Sun 3DS is a fun, immersive game. Journey along with Lillie, Hau, and Gladion, face off against various Pokemon and Pokemon trainers, and complete trial tasks!
Make sure to read about the exciting new game features Ultra Sun has in store for Citra. For the best possible experience, we recommend visiting our site for more tips and tricks. Enjoy!
Pokemon Ultra Sun 3DS ROM Download
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon work great in Citra. Graphically, the games look amazing with minor graphical issues, but require a decent hardware to achieve higher frame rates. Flaws with Intel GPU’s require some users with this hardware to disable hardware shaders, to avoid crashes at cutscenes. – Pokemon Ultra Sun 3DS Citra Emu Compatibility